My not so popular opinion.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Prayers Please

I don't know why I am asking...but I feel the need to ask you to pray for April and her baby girl. This week coming marks her 27th week of pregnancy, the one that she gave birth to the boys in.

Please pray that her doctor moniters her progress correctly(it wasn't done properly with her first pregnancy), that the shots that she is taking push her furthur and furthur towards term, and that her baby remains healthy and perfect.

When she had the boys it was a real reminder of how twin pregnancies are not casual expected perfection. I was very niave when I was pregnant with the girls. I expected them to be delivered close to term(and they were) and I expected them to come home with me(and they did).

This was not the case for April's boys. I was so pulled out of the bubble of perfection when I visited the NICU to see April's boys. God has been gracious to April's boys. They are perfect little stinkers and are now almost 3. Things couldn't have gone better for them despite their early arrival.

I thank you my friends so much for your prayers. I have witnessed her heartbreak while the boys were in the hospital and pray that she never has to experience that again.

3 Comments:

Blogger javamamma said...

Just said a prayer. Blessings and health to April and her bebe in womb.

Dec 30, 2008, 1:05:00 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Jan 3, 2009, 7:32:00 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Thanks for the prayers! I remember that day so well...Mom called me to say April was going into labor, I cried hysterically at work. You are right though...3 years later, other than them being 'skinny minis', they sure are 'perfect little stinkers'!

Jan 3, 2009, 7:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home