My not so popular opinion.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Beatmyprice.com

This one is for all you deal seekers out there!!!

I think I just found my very favorite new web site.

I think everyone knows just how obsessed I am about getting the best online deals for items. In fact...sometimes I spend days waiting for the price to drop on certain things.

So, if you like me are doing some christmas shopping online WAIT to click submit until you check your item on this new site.

What you do is go to www.beatmyprice.com and fill out the simple form. No need for registering, giving your name, or buying from them. They are a people powered website which provides website where you can get your item cheaper.

And, if you don't already know about these other sites be sure to check them out as well.

www.slickdeals.net
www.retailmenot.com

I never hit submit without checking these two...now three sites!

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home