My not so popular opinion.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Photo day!

Well, as some of you can imagine getting 5 little girls dressed and ready for pictures is less than appealing to me! In fact...I loathe portrates because of it!

BUT!!!!!

We went today and had the best photo shoot so far.

We went to JCPenney and the girl who took the photos was great with my girls, and knew where to position us! FINALLY!!!!! Someone with half a brain taking photos!

I can't wait to share them with you. They are really good! AND...so affordable! We ended up getting in at just the right time where there was a 50% off coupon for your entire order.

So I got

-1 10 x 13 for us
-1 8 x 10 for my parents
-1 8 x 10 for Sean's parents
-1 5 x 7 for my grandma(nanna)
-1 5 x 7 for my maternal grandparents

-60 Photo Christmas Cards w/envelopes

-4 5 x 7's of just Kyla(it's her birthday month)
-4 5 x 7's of just Gracie(again, her birthday month)

Grand total?????? $75 and change!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! That was almost $1 per photo!

So, needless to say...I know where we are going in January when the twins turn 8!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I've always had a great experience with our JC Penney's as well! We're actually going with Josh's family on Saturday morning to have a full-family picture made there. Should be fun :-)

Can't wait to see the final outcome!

Nov 26, 2008, 9:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 2, 2008, 5:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home