My not so popular opinion.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes

So this morning K1 walked into my bedroom and said-

K1-"mom, do you know that the Christmas tree is like God?"
Me- "what?"
K1-"the Christmas tree is like God?"
Me-"what?"
K1-(now agrivated) "the Christmas tree is like God?"
Me- "oh...like God."(I couldn't tell what she was saying)"why?"
K1-"well, the tree is like God and the lights are like his angels surrounding him, and the branches show us how he can change our lives"(seriously...direct quote)
Me- "K1, did you hear about that in church or read it?"
K1- "no mom, I was just thinking about it"

Ummm...seriously...wow.

1 Comments:

Blogger javamamma said...

Totally awesome! I love when kids get revelation straight from the Father. So fun!

Dec 5, 2008, 10:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home