My not so popular opinion.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Here it comes!

K3 is turning SIX!!!!!!!! WOWZA! When did that happen!

So, to celebrate her sixth birthday Sean and I asked her if she wanted to go to the waterpark hotel like her sisters did. Just Sean, K3 and I will be going...and she said..."no".

She doesn't like the water like her twin sisters do. She is the "holds onto the rail" kind of kid and that is ok with me(not as ok with my water loving husband!).

So, instead of the water park hotel we are going to Pheasant Run for an overnight and then to the Mariott Lincolnshire theater to see Aladdin!!!!!

And because she LOVES clothes I got her this to wear!


I am not sure who is more excited. Honestly, I just LOVE spending time with one child at a time. There is something that happens that is typically amazing. You learn about that child as an individual. This is why we do "dates" with our kids. Ever since the twins were old enough we have been taking only one out with us.

So this is Kyla's birthday gift! Shhhhhhhhh! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger javamamma said...

Cute outfit! Happy Birthday to Kyla!

Dec 10, 2008, 11:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home