My not so popular opinion.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Here he is!!!! In our house!!!!

Happy Birthday to my baby girls!!! For their birthday they got this little Rat Terrier(they are much cutier than their names!), Samson. He is 8 weeks old and my mom has his half sister, Willow.

Here they are right after getting him! I created a hunt for him which included "the rules" in rhymes, a puzzle to put together(a picture of him) and a password to call my sister with(she was waiting with him in the car). As you can tell, they were pretty excited!



2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

So cute! I bet Ruby would love to meet him! And probably throw him around a bit too. lol

Jan 16, 2009, 1:33:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

May 27, 2010, 6:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home