My not so popular opinion.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Flashback Friday- Man, I love this kid!

These are pictures of my brother Joel. He is three years younger than me. Which means he is 16... ok...maybe not.

He has and always will be there for me. Even though he is married and has a life of his own, I know that if I ever needed him he would be there. No questions.

That is just how our family rolls.

He is funny, probably the smartest person I know, fiercely protective, mysterious, cautious, thoughtful and a very quiet romantic. He doesn't need anyone to know how much he loves his wife. He knows that he only needs her to know.

He also has the ability to see through the clouds of life and get right down to the issues. There is no emotion when he is giving advice. He has already thought it through and knows that there is just no better advice.

Happy Birthday little brother! We lived through the same memories, we are bonded more than any of the others. I wouldn't trade the memories for our relationship! I love you!





















2 Comments:

Blogger Becky R said...

that is so nice that you have that bond with your brother

Jan 9, 2009, 1:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet flashback. I feel the same way about my baby brother!

Jan 9, 2009, 1:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home