My not so popular opinion.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Flashback Friday


In leiu of this being Halloween, I thought I would share a photo from last years halloween festivities.

And here is one from this year. And yes, Kiara is wearing FAKE glasses! She has been wearing them to school as well because she just loves to look just like Kellyn. In fact she cried at the eye doctors office because she didn't need glasses as I was jumping up and down with glee! None the less, the fake plastic glasses are still doing their trick!


Have a safe and happy halloween everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

So cute! I LOVE your flashback Fridays. I think I'll start doing that too. It's a fun idea.
That sweet girl wants to look like her sister. Bless her sweet little heart!

Nov 1, 2008, 11:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. So cute!

Nov 1, 2008, 5:47:00 PM  
Blogger Braff Zackton said...

I love flashback friday too. It means I get to watch "Step By Step" and "Family Matters" on the TGIF lineup. It's 1993 right?

Nov 3, 2008, 4:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home