My not so popular opinion.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update from the house!

Just for you leah!(She says I need to update more!)

Well, alot of things have been going on(as usual). I thought I would share the highlights!

-My grandma's test results came back and her cancer is localized to one kidney. This is GREAT GREAT GREAT news because she should be able to have remove the cancer completely without furthur cemo or radiation! Praise God!

-Sean found out that YES indeed he did pass his weld inspection test. This is really great news because it has a very high failure rate and means that he is now... Sean Carey C.W.I. Something that he has wanted and will increase his income and job security! Praise God!

-I am a busy girl as usual! I am working hard at acheiving my cruise goal and am past 40% at the moment! I have until the end of July to reach the 100% mark! SWEEEEET! I have something like 13 parties in the beginning of November! Praise God!

-The guinea pigs are doing great. We are working on accuratly determining their genders so that they can be "picked" out for their new homes! Really people...guinea pigs are great pets! I am surprised at just how friendly and fun they are! Still no bites!

Other than that, the girls are all doing well. I can't believe it is almost November and I am dreading the Illinois winter. Too cold, too frigid, too much snow! But I do love that we have seasons when there are some who don't. I love fall and pray it sticks around for a long time!

Oh yeah, Kyla got her hair cut off! She was able to donate her hair to locks of love and this is her new do!


And here is Gracie at her first hair cut!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Good news about your grandma! Horray for donating hair to Locks of Love! How much do you need to have? I am glad everything is going so well for you guys.

Oct 22, 2008, 2:23:00 PM  
Blogger Braff Zackton said...

I believe I can speak for everyone that considers the blog to be our oxygen, and you need to update more. I have to disagree with your comment about guinea pigs being good pets. My step father was killed by a pack of guinea pigs. Long story, but the short version is this, if you live close to power lines, your guinea pigs will grow to enormous sizes, like the size of a cat, dog, or Nissan Centra, and trample you. That's what happened to my first step father. Wait, that might be future news... Oh and that's also what happened to Pete Sampras and the Hamburglar. Historically, in terms of deaths caused, being crushed by a pack of guinea pigs ranks up there with Germans. Luckily my Mother was able to remarry. This time to a traveling mustache comb salesman from Waco Texas. His name was Sheriff Officer McLawdog. Anyway... in summation: update more.

Oct 23, 2008, 4:23:00 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I think that was an episode of teenage mutant ninja turtles that you are referring to.

Oct 23, 2008, 6:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home